These FAQs are a work in progress. In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
What does the site offer?
As of March 2020, Bodytorium has approximately 20,000 high resolution photographs (40 mega pixels or 7745 X 5163 pixels) in 100 galleries.
- There are over 600 free sample pictures on model profile pages
- Each model has a profile page with a written introduction and in most cases two or more premium galleries
- Premium galleries usually have 200 or more high resolution photographs
- Currently there are 9 videos. These are relatively short (2 to 6 minute) clips showing “behind the scenes” or “the making of”. Bodytorium specializes in photography and the videos are an added bonus.
- All gallery images (free and premium) can be downloaded in their dull size
What do premium members have access to?
Premium members have access to everything—to all the photographs and videos on this site for the duration of the purchased premium plan.
When will I see updates?
- A new gallery, usually containing 200+ photographs, is added every Friday (at approximately 9:00 GMT)
- A bonus gallery or video is usually added every Tuesday
- Blog entries (of site news and behind the scenes) are added sporadically although the desire always has been to do it weekly
How do I cancel recurring payments for my Premium membership?
All billing aspects for this site are handled by CCBill and PayPal.
- Visit CCBill’s support page.
- Enter two of your sign-up credentials (email, subscription ID or credit card) in the Search/Cancel a Subscription section.
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Select Spectrum One Media, s.r.o. / bodytorium.com.
- Click Cancel.
After you cancel, your premium membership will stay active for the remainder of the time you’ve last paid for.
Does the site have ZIP downloads?
Unfortunately it does not. Due to the large volume of content, mass downloading the site’s files would put a big strain on the site’s resources and also make the site more vulnerable to piracy. Customers are encouraged to download the pictures that they like from the large selection that is available.
Does this site show full nudity?
Yes, but only in the Premium galleries that require signing up and require members to be of legal age to view adult content. Content that is freely open to the public does not show full nudity and is safe for viewing by the general public. The majority (although not all) of the Premium Membership galleries contain full frontal nudity.
Are the photographs in color or in black and white?
Picture sets usually contain both color and black and white photographs. About 70% of the photographs are in color.
How are models selected?
For the time being, all models are recruited within Slovakia. None of the models are professional models and most of them are athletes from the parkour and calisthenics communities in Slovakia. Models are recruited mainly through friends and acquaintances, or in some cases, using classifieds. The target “look” is lean, athletic, authentic looking and acting “boy next door”, masculine, 18 to 25 years old.
What kind of photography equipment is used?
Photographs on this site are produced using a Nikon D850 camera, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8 lenses. The majority of images in the Premium Member sections and full-size samples on this site are provided in 40 megapixel resolution.
How long has Bodytorium been around for?
Bodytorium was launched on January 25, 2019.
What are the future plans for the site?
- Continue to find great looking guys in Slovakia (this is always the top priority)
- Keep improving the overall quality of photography
- While photography remains the main focus of the site, create better and longer videos (this should start as of April 2020)
- Implement a new payment processor (in addition to PayPal) with direct card payments
- Potentially expand to include models from the surrounding areas (Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Austria)
- Become more well known, in the right places, for example through blogs and digital magazines that feature similar content
- Gradually improve the look and feel of the site and add additional features, such as wall art